Posted: May 23, 2016
Last week, a student told me that his parents were very disappointed that he had chosen to go into advertising “because being creative is not a profession”.
Posted: May 5, 2016
RADAR has created a series of breath-taking installations that have been popping up in shopping malls across the country this past month. The installations, created for Nedgroup Investments, bring to life the concept of the number zero, as a way of showing the benefits of tax-free savings.
Posted: April 29, 2016
Our experience suggests that there are feminine needs and masculine needs and most people have a mix of both.
Posted: March 30, 2016
Tricia Snowball is fairly sure that in advertising we’re just a crafty bunch doing what comes naturally, but here are some things that young copywriters might find helpful when they’re trying to close the deal.
What is Radar?
- We are a multi-expression, multi-discipline agency.
- We are advertising without borders.
- Working before the line, with sharp, non-traditional business strategy…
- Through the line in a variety of media…
- And beyond the line, seeking new solutions that have resonance with new and constantly-evolving markets.
What do we believe?
- That people are the new medium.
- That our job as brand storytellers is to twang their souls.
- That we need to make just one person care enough to share.
- That ‘niche’ is possible, even en-masse.
- Financial, certainly, we know that happy money can change people’s lives.
- But also fashion, food and the things that bring fun to our existence.
What do we offer our clients?
- Depth. We employ intellectuals. Brand psychologists. People who think!
- True participation. We put our account management inside your office, a working member of your team… you are more than welcome to work in ours.
- Ideas. We strive for a smarter world.
What drives us?
- Radar is creative agency in the true sense of the word.
Our DTP artist plays the trumpet… the head of operations
creates beautiful pottery… our activations head is a qualified
make up artist… ours suits take magical photographs,
make beautiful music, and shine front of stage in their spare
time… the list goes on.
- Creativity of thought, and the beautiful expression of that
thought is what drives us.
- Our people are wonderful and they come in every gender and
from all kinds of cultures. On the outside they are mostly black
and white. On the inside they have minds exploding with colour,
passion and ideas.