Visa has brought RADAR on board as one of its specialist BTL agencies in South Africa. The agency will be partnering with Visa on key projects, including Visa’s PayWave launch and Olympics sponsorship.
T +27 21 418 5185 | F +27 21 422 2073 | E email@example.com
Postal address : 21 Rose Str, Bo Kaap, Cape Town, South Africa, 8001
JOHANNESBURG: Unit 102, Urban Fox, 274 Fox Street, Maboneng
For new business please contact Jason Ray, firstname.lastname@example.org, 082 567 0365
CAPE TOWN: 21 Rose Str, Bo Kaap, Cape Town
For new business please contact Kyle Sarkas, email@example.com, 084 645 8721
What is Radar?
- We are a multi-expression, multi-discipline agency.
- We are advertising without borders.
- Working before the line, with sharp, non-traditional business strategy…
- Through the line in a variety of media…
- And beyond the line, seeking new solutions that have resonance with new and constantly-evolving markets.
What do we believe?
- That people are the new medium.
- That our job as brand storytellers is to twang their souls.
- That we need to make just one person care enough to share.
- That ‘niche’ is possible, even en-masse.
- Financial, certainly, we know that happy money can change people’s lives.
- But also fashion, food and the things that bring fun to our existence.
What do we offer our clients?
- Depth. We employ intellectuals. Brand psychologists. People who think!
- True participation. We put our account management inside your office, a working member of your team… you are more than welcome to work in ours.
- Ideas. We strive for a smarter world.
What drives us?
- Radar is creative agency in the true sense of the word.
Our DTP artist plays the trumpet… the head of operations
creates beautiful pottery… our activations head is a qualified
make up artist… ours suits take magical photographs,
make beautiful music, and shine front of stage in their spare
time… the list goes on.
- Creativity of thought, and the beautiful expression of that
thought is what drives us.
- Our people are wonderful and they come in every gender and
from all kinds of cultures. On the outside they are mostly black
and white. On the inside they have minds exploding with colour,
passion and ideas.