Bruce Anderson has been selected to be a judge at the D&AD awards. In keeping with tradition, the D&AD Awards will be judged by some of the international creative communities’ highest profile members. They include:
- Eric Kallman, Executive Creative Director at Goodby, Silverstein & Partners (Integrated & Innovative Media)
- Harriet Devoy, Creative Director at Apple Europe (Branding)
- Kai-Lu Hsiung, Managing Director at RSA/Black Dog Films London (Branded Film Content & Entertainment)
- Piyush Pandey, Executive Chairman and Creative Director at Ogilvy & Mather Mumbai (Press Advertising)
- PJ Pereira, Chief Creative Officer at Pereira & O’Dell (Digital Marketing)
South African agencies earned seven awards in 2014 and will be represented by three judges this year, and Bruce Anderson, Executive Creative Director at Lowe and Partners SA ( Johannesburg) will be one of them. Bruce will be judging the Radio category.
A full list of judges can be found at http://www.dandad.org/en/professional-awards/#judges. This follows on from Joanina Pastoll, ECD at Lowe Johannesburg being the Chairman of the Design Jury for LIAs and Kirk Gainsford, ECD of Lowe Cape Town being selected to judge at Cannes 2014 in the Film Craft category.
Lowe + Partners SA is part of a global network of distinctive and diverse agencies, rich in local culture with both intimacy and scale. We come together when and where clients need us, as a nimble community of strategic and creative collaborators. Clients call it ‘reach without compromise’. At Lowe’s we build powerful ideas that create enduring solutions for business problems, crossing channels and ultimately changing beliefs and behaviours on and offline. The local partnership includes Lowe Johannesburg, Lowe Cape Town, Cross Colours, Oil Insights and Initiative Media.