King James Group (CT) walked off with six awards for excellence in direct marketing at the recent Assegai integrated marketing awards. Further reinforcing the agency’s leadership credentials in the ever-growing and highly competitive area of branded content, its big wins included a Black Spear for the Sanlam One Rand Man campaign.
The DMASA Assegai integrated marketing awards sets the benchmark in the SA direct marketing industry. Launched in 1998, it acknowledges and awards direct marketing campaigns that deliver breakthrough strategy, creative brilliance and outstanding results.
Comments Matt Ross, executive creative director at King James Group: “We are immensely proud of these wins, in particular the Grand Prix Black Spear for Most Effective Use of Content. What is most encouraging is the breadth and variety of our work that won. From film right through to mobile. As an agency we are only as good as our clients, so our thanks to their trust in us and buying the most creative and effective work in the country.”
By the end of the night, the final tally included a:
- Black Spear in Most Effective Use of Content for Sanlam One Rand Man
- Gold in Most Effective Use of Content for Johnnie Walker Walker Wager
- Gold in Branded Content for Sanlam One Rand Man
- Bronze in Branded Content for Johnnie Walker Walker Wager
- Silver in Art Direction for Johnnie Walker Walker Wager
- Silver in UX, Interface and Navigation Design for Johnnie Walker Walker Wager